Tales of the Ravensdaughter Dragon Chalice Challenge

CALLING ALL GAMERS!

I am giving away a set of 6 awesome Dragon Chalices, 6 sets of Golden Gaming Dice and 6 Black Velvet Dice Bags printed with a Zodiac Wheel.

Here are the CONTEST RULES:

  1. Please join the author’s Newsletter. The author will be looking for your name as part of your gaming group when reviewing entries. NOTE, when you fill out the Dragon Chalice Entry Form (Below) you will have the option to join the Newsletter.
  2. You will need access to Tales of the Ravensdaughter – Collection One, or any of the Tales of the Ravensdaughter novellas. You are not required to purchase the books, but a purchase is always appreciated.
  3. You must use a character, or characters, from Tales of the Ravensdaughter in an RPG campaign (TT, LARP, or other). The character(s) may be Player Character(s) or NPC(s), or a combination of both.
  4. You must record a video (short or long) of the campaign and feature the Ravensdaughter character(s). A minimum length of 3 minutes if suggested.
  5. You must publish your video online. You may use a hosting platform, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, etc., or you may publish on your personal website or blog.
  6. You must fill out the Dragon Chalice Entry Form (Below). The form will ask for your video’s URL

REMEMBER – YOU MUST POST A GAMING VIDEO USING A CHARACTER OR CHARACTERS FROM “TALES OF THE RAVENSDAUGHTER”AND – YOU MUST PROVIDE THE VIDEO’S URL LINK ON THE ENTRY FORM.

ELIGIBILITY

ENTRIES THAT DO NOT CONTAIN A VALID GAMING LINK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Contest submissions will be accepted from all countries, but please note that the judging will be in English. If your video is not in English, it is strongly suggested that you either add English voice overs or subtitles. You may enter the Dragon Chalice Challenge as many times as you wish. It is strongly suggested that you circulate your entries on social media, as social media circulation will account for 10% of each entry’s score. When circulating on social media, it is strongly suggested that you tag the author’s social media accounts (please see the LINKS page), mention The Dragon Chalice Challenge, and link to this website’s HOMEPAGE (http://erinradoauthor.com).

JUDGING

Erin Hunt Rado, author of Tales of the Ravensdaughter, will judge all contest entries. Her choice of the winning entry is final. Originality counts for 90% of each entry’s score. The remaining 10% will be judged based on social media circulation. This is a promotional contest. Entries may be short or long. They may be comical or dramatic. They may involve player interaction with a Ravensdaughter NPC or involve one or more players portraying a Ravensdaughter character. The Dragon Chalice Challenge entry deadline in Saturday June 22, 2024 (which is the author’s birthday). The winning entry will be announced on this website and on social media on Wednesday July 31, 2024.

DISCLAIMERS

You are not required to purchase a copy of Tales of the Ravensdaughter – Collection One, but you should have access to a copy in order to follow the contest rules. Please see the upcoming PURCHASE LINKS for purchasing information.

When submitting entries to the Dragon Chalice Challenge, you give Erin Hunt Rado and EHR Books the right to publish your content online. You will retain all content copyrights, and by publishing Erin Hunt Rado and EHR Books make no claim as to content ownership.

The prize for the winning entry will be shipped free of charge. When entering the Dragon Chalice Challenge, it will be your responsibility to provide a valid shipping address, phone number and email address. Neither Erin Hunt Rado nor EHR Books will be held responsible for a prize shipment made to an invalid shipping address.

ENTRY DEADLINE
SATURDAY JUNE 22, 2024

(The Author’s Birthday)

GET THE eBOOK NOW!

GET COPIES ON AMAZON!

GET COPIES AT BARNES & NOBLE!

ENTER THE CHALLENGE!